What exactly are scramble eggs? Well, they are eggs that are scrambled! They are one of the easiest dishes to create and easy to perfect as well. Here is a very detailed tutorial that comes with step-by-step instructions to amass the perfect breakfast remedy.
What you will need:
- Frying pan
- Fork/Egg whisk
Step 1 – Bring out the materials and ingredients
- You won’t be able to cook anything at all unless you have your materials and ingredients. So bring them out from wherever you keep them, and bring them out to the kitchen so we can get started!
Step 2 – Place frying pan on the stove
- This will allow you to focus your time on the eggs, plus, why would someone keep their frying pan on the kitchen counter? That’s a little odd.
Step 3 – Place oil near the stove
- This will also allow for more focus on the eggs and will create easier access to apply oil to the frying pan.
Step 4 – Bring out the eggs
- In order for you to prep the eggs, you actually have to take a couple out of the carton. 2 would be recommend for one person as eggs do contain a lot of protein, and too much protein is not good for the body. Too much of anything is not good for the body.
Step 5 – Put bowl near the eggs
- Once you need to crack the eggs, you will need a place to store contents of a bird’s unfertilized child.
Step 6 – Crack the eggs and place contents into the bowl
- As you crack the eggs, it will release the white and the yolk into the bowl. This will lead into the next couple of steps. Be careful not to let any pieces of the shell into the bowl with the contents. Scrambled eggs are not meant to be crunchy.
Step 7 – Turn on the stove and apply oil
- This will start the heating process for the pan and oil, so the eggs can be cooked efficiently and thoroughly.
Step 8 – Start whisking the eggs
- Use your fork or eggs whisk to start mixing the whites and yolks together. You should keep mixing until you can no longer see any of the egg whites. But do not mix for too long, otherwise the frying pan will become too hot.
Step 9 – Put the mixed contents into the frying pan.
- This will start the cooking process. If the frying pan is hot enough, the eggs should make a sizzling sound as it enters the pan.
Step 10 – Monitor eggs
- For this step, you will use the spatula to turn over the eggs and let all of it cook. There should be no liquid as scrambled eggs are a solid meal to consume. You should constantly be turning and flipping over eggs to ensure they are being thoroughly cooked all around.
Step 11 – Place cooked eggs onto plate.
- Once you feel that the eggs are completely cooked and ready for consumption, bring the frying pan over to a plate and begin placing the eggs onto the plate.
And there you have it! You have created one of the most common breakfast dishes! Now that you know how to make the foundation, you can start applying your own seasonings, meats, and/or vegetables to the mix. Enjoy your breakfast!