1. Best CPU for gaming(Non-Skylake): i7-5820k
– This processor allows you to run up to 64GB of RAM along with some crazy power. This processor is originally clocked at 3.3GHz but can be overclocked to 3.6 for safety.
2. Best Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X99-SOC Champion
– This motherboard is an Ultra Durable one which helps the motherboard handle heat and some bending so the motherboard doesn’t work. This motherboard allows the motherboard to resist heat and performances of servers.
3. Best GPU: GeForce GTX 980 Ti
– The GTX 980 Ti allows for some sick overclocking and performance in games. This card will allow you to run multiple screens in 4k and still reach about 60-90 FPS in games maxed out.
4. Best Case: NZXT Noctis 450
– The Noctis 450 by NZXT allows up to as much airflow and intake as the H440 but it has a sleek design along as the nice side panel. This case also comes with a fan splitter to allow you to control the NZXT fan controller in the back.
5. Best RAM: DDR4 G.Skill Ripjaws
– Clocked at s speed DDR4 2133(PC4-17000) with a captivity of 32GB(4 x 8GB) this type of RAM will allow you to clock up to 3333 with this motherboard.
6. Best Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Ultimate
– This keyboard allows you to change your customization on your keyboard backlighting. This keyboard has a sleek design, it also allows you a great keypress with the green Frazer switches.
7. Best Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma
– The Razer DeathAdder Chroma allows you a comfortable feel on the mouse. This mouse allows you some side buttons so you can macro the keys.
8. Best SSD: M.2 EVO 250GB
– This M.2 SSD drive is cheap and it allows you to transfer up to 10GB/s and is super fast. This card is also very slim and it allows you to hide it so you may conserve space.
9. Best CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX Extreme
– This is a liquid cooler for your Cpu and it allows your CPU/Computer to stay at a steady 30 degrees celsius at idle temps and a 40-50 degrees celsius while gaming/streaming.
10. Power Supply
– This Power supply allows people with custom PC build to power their PCs and run not just one 980 Ti but they would be able to run two. Also made for low noise, this power supply introduces power and quietness to the PC building industry.