The Dodgers, the blue crew, are the men that made little children’s dreams come true. The men in blue have made many differences in some lives. Although throughout their most recent seasons they have not won a World Series Championship since 1988
1. One of the things that the Dodgers are lucky to have is Puig’s arm.
This cuban that left his own country to play in the MLB. Puig has brought many more latino fan, when he had barley started his career in the MLB he scored 19 home runs and 49 RBI’s in his first 104 games. He has boosted the sales in the franchise as well.
2. Co-owned by Magic Johnson
The Dodger team is is co-owned by the hall of famer Magic Johnson. This brings many Laker fans to become Dodger fans.
2. Vin Scully
Vin Scully has been the announcer of the Dodgers ever since they were still in Brooklyn. He sang “Take me out to the ball game” in a spring training game in Arizona.
3. Kershaw’s Curveball
Clayton Kershaw in 2010 won the Cy Young Award, 2011 he won the Golden Glove, 2014 he was the MVP.
4. Sandy Koufax
Played of the Brooklyn Dodgers Sandy broke many records, his number (32) is retired and is posted in the stadium.
5. The Dodgers have gone to the World Series 18 times
Although the last time that the dodgers won the World Series was in 1989 but still the have gone to the World Series 18 times!
6. 6 out of 18 times the Dodgers the dodgers won the World Series
Only six out of the eighteen times that the dodgers have assisted the world series.
7. Pope John Paul II celebrated mass at dodger stadium
September 17, 1987 The pope gave mass at the Dodger Stadium.
9. Dodger Stadium is the ONLY stadium with a symmetrical outfield
It is the only stadium with a symmetrical outfield in the whole.
10. The dodger stadium is the third oldest stadium in the MLB
Fenway Park which belongs to the Boston Red Sox, which is followed Wrigley Park which is the Chicago White Sox, and finally the Dodger Stadium.