Week of April 26 – 30, 2010
- What nation has been the focus of a $60 billion bailout so it won’t default on its debts, a concern for members of the European Union?
- Which state has just passed a controversial, tough immigration law that some say may be unconstitutional?
- An oil spill from last week’s oil rig explosion is coming dangerously near what state’s coastline?
- Tornadoes last weekend killed 10 and leveled the town of Yazoo City in what state?
- What U.S. elected officials are complaining that Facebook needs to do more to protect its users’ privacy?
- Name one of them. (Refer to Question #5)
- What product is in the news because an engineer supposedly left a not-yet-released generation of the item in a bar and a tech blogger got a hold of it?
- What legal concept may be tested now because police tried to seize computers and information from the blogger? (Refer to question above)
- What country’s former dictator was released after spending 20 years in a Miami jail and then was sent immediately to France to face other charges?
- Where will Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez soon be posting messages, ironic because he is known for his long speeches?