Week of April 19 – 23, 2010
- What country began experiencing a significant volcanic eruption last week?
- What international industry is feeling a major financial and logistical impact as a result of the volcano?
- Two professional sports are now into their end-of-the-season playoffs. Name one of them.
- Name the other. (See Question #3)
- What kind of videos are no longer illegal to sell after the Supreme Court this week struck down a lower court’s ban on them?
- What investment banking firm was in the news recently, both because of its lawsuit with the Securities and Exchange Commission and with the announcement of its profits?
- What baseball team is in the news because its president was found dead in a Salt Lake City hotel room?
- What does one in three teens do at least 100 times a day, according to a new study?
- What ingredient does the FDA now say must be decreased in food and beverages?
- What word form did the Associated Press Stylebook change this week that caused a lot of comment from journalists?
Questions courtesy of Candace Bowen.