Pios, remember that you need to follow the rules explicitly or your comment will not be approved — and, even worse, you’ll miss out on the little bonus-bonus! Go! Go! Go!
(P.S. If you have no clue what to do, refer back to the first post, it has all you need to know — so now, seriously — Go, Diego, Go!)
Week of April 5 – 9, 2010
- In what state did an explosion occur this week that killed 25 miners?
- Name one of the two events that included President Obama Monday, both more fun than what his job usually includes. (HINT: One was in the morning and included children, and one was in the afternoon and had to do with sports.)
- What will passengers on Spirit Airlines have to begin paying a fee for this August, the first company to charge for this?
- What left the Kennedy Space Center in Florida Monday morning, heading to the international space station?
- Which Supreme Court justice was in the news about his expected announcement later this month concerning his possible retirement?
- Which team Monday night won the NCAA men’s basketball championship?
- Which team won the NCAA women’s basketball championship Tuesday?
- The Obama administration this week announced a major change in its policy about what kind of weapons?
- What country’s president will meet with President Obama in Prague this week to sign an agreement about such weapons?
- What country experienced a 7.7 earthquake Tuesday? (So far this appears to have caused much less destruction than the December 2004 one that triggered a tsunami and killed 226,000.)
Questions courtesy of Candace Bowen.